This Fall has just flown by, although when I have a week of tests and projects it doesn’t seem to go near as fast. I have learned many things about myself, God, and in school. But I wanted to tell you my top ten favorite things about this Fall.
- I have the most amazing church community and I got to go on a retreat with them and some other churches in our area. I got to learn so much about Jesus and grow in that community even more. With that I also really love my small group, and ho they have taught me so many new things and have brought me many new friendships.
- My family will always be one of my favorite things, and this Fall I feel like I have gotten to grow with my family. It seems to always be that way, so I am so thankful for that!
- My friends are such a blessing. I have made many new friends this season, but I have also gotten to grow friendships from before. And all of them truly are my favorites.
- My faith in this season has really had its ups and down but, I find it to be one of my favorite things this season because it really keeps me grounded. Having a relationship with Jesus has really kept me running back to the truth.
- Reading is one of my favorite past times, and I have not always had time for a lot of it during school, but this Fall I have gotten the chance to read a couple of books, and they always give me so much joy.
- Coffee for me is always a necessary part of the day but some days it really helps me push through. And as it gets colder I find it more and more enticing.
- God’s promises are one of my favorite things. As I pray for new things and continue to pray for things that I have been praying for, for months and years I am always reminded of how good God is , and how all his promises are yes and amen.
- I have really gotten into podcasts this Fall. They have become a way for me to learn new things and I can’t wait to share some of my favorite ones with you this next month.
- One of my favorite things this Fall has been learning how to better wear my colors. I feel so much more confident and myself in them! It is truly one of my favorite things.
- One of my favorite things this Fall has been Husker Football. You must be thinking “How Nebraskan of you to say that?” and I know that honestly, it is not for everyone but I love it! They may not have had a winning season but they really pushed through, and I am so happy to see the unity of fans behind Nebraska and behind Scott Frost. GBR!
These are just a few of my favorite things from this Fall!